Mente™ Mobile is an award-winning system that provides revolutionary therapeutic benefits for patients with Autism Spectrum Disorder from the comfort of their own homes – all done via a daily 40-minute morning session.
Its unique features include:
- Safe and easy to use with a user-friendly interface
- Scientifically certified –Mente™ is FDA registered (Est. Reg. 310806606). AAT is ISO 13485 certified.
- Personalized therapy sessions for each individual user
- Mobility – enabling you to benefit from therapy sessions anywhere.
- Daily session reports – Mente™ issues a report per daily session. These online report record each session and provide graphs that track progress. Users can also authorise healthcare professionals to access these reports.
- QEEG clinical modulation – Medical professionals can remotely upload clinical QEEG results into the system, boosting Mente™’s effectiveness since the therapeutic binaural beats generated can now place greater emphasis on specific areas as quantified by accurate clinical QEEG systems.
- Automatic updates – stay updated with the last version of the Mente™ app.
- Patented technology
- And more.
NOTE: The software must be used in conjunction with the Mente™ headband, which should be purchased separately. Headphones can be connected for better results.
Together with the portable Mente™ EEG device, it uses neurofeedback technology to relax the minds of children with autism, enabling them to focus better and engage positively with their environment and helping enhance their social and communication skills. After each 40-minute morning session, it issues a report which records the child’s daily progress.
Our research shows that the benefits for children who regularly use Mente™ include longer timeframes for “actual learning”, longer attention spans, enhanced relaxation and improved communication skills.
For more information visit:
Mente™ website: www.menteheadband.com
Quick video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=litASchPq6U
Contact us: email@example.com
What is the system?
The Mente™ Mobile system provides sonified neurofeedback therapy, tailored specifically to individual patients. By connecting to AAT Medical’s Mente™ EEG device, the mobile app analyses the components of the user’s EEG output and then converts these waves into sound, which is used for therapy. (For more information, visit www.menteheadband.com.)
How does the system work?
Through silver EEG sensors, the Mente™ headband picks up minute brainwaves emitted by the brain. It transmits these brainwaves to the app, which interprets the waves, processes them and converts them into sounds. These sounds are then played back to the user through headphones as neurofeedback therapy.
How to set up the system?
If you require assistance to install or use the app in conjunction with the headband, please consult the Mente™ manual available for download from the Mente™ website at www.menteheadband.com: Simply visit the website, log in using your account details (use the activation card included in the package when you purchase the Mente™ device), visit the manuals section and click on the icon to download the .pdf document.
Mente™ Mobile is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-11-02. The program can be installed on Android.
Mente™ Mobile (version 1.5.1) has a file size of 50.33 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.